We completely understand that plans change! Cancellation of a booked trip is super easy.
1. If you cancel your trip more than 7 days in advanced, you will receive your deposit back in full.
2. If you cancel your trip within 7 days of the trip, we will keep your deposit as we may not be able to fill that reserved time slot.
3. If you reschedule your trip within 7 days and up to 48 hours before the trip, that deposit will transfer to the new date and time. Please note that every effort will be made to change the date, but the change is based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
4. If you cancel the trip within 48 hours of the date of the trip, the full balance of the trip is due. This includes not showing up for the trip, being more than 1 hour late for the trip or not communicating on the pretrip call/text that occurs the afternoon prior.
Weather Related Cancellations
We make every arrangement possible to make your day as fun as possible. Unfortunately, weather can get in the way! The following is what we do to try and make the fun happen even when weather is an issue.
1. We will move the trip to earlier or later based on forecasted issues.
2. We will reschedule the trip for another day.
3. We will reduce the length of time of the trip to get as much fun in as we can.
4. If the weather creates a safety issue for the trip, we will cancel, and all monies will be refunded.
Q: Is a deposit required to book a fishing trip?
A: Yes, $100
Q: What do we need to bring on the fishing trip?
A: We recommend bringing allergy medicines and dietary food you may need.
Q: Do we need fishing licenses?
A: Everyone 16 years and older needs to possess a valid fishing license for the state we are fishing.
Q: Do we need to bring rods and reels?
A: No, we supply the rods reels and lures you need to have a fun day on the water.
Q: What type of clothing do we need for the trip?
A: Pay attention to the forecast for the area of the trip and then subtract 10 degrees. Being on the water is colder than you think! Its better to have the warmth and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Q: Do you supply drinks and snacks?
A: Yes we have water, Gatorade and a variety of snacks. You are welcome to bring more.
Q: Where do we meet and what time for the trip?
A: We will contact you via text or phone call the afternoon before the trip. That call usually comes between 3 and 6 pm but can happen later depending on the guide schedule.
Q: If we live or stay on the water, is it possible to be picked up at our dock?
A: Absolutely! Just let the guide know your location in the pretrip call/text.