Our guided fishing experiences are all inclusive! We provide the vessel, rods, reels, line, lures, terminal tackle, life jackets and of course the secret spots and knowledge for a successful day on the water. There are no additional fees for fuel or lures. We are strictly catch and release with all black bass species. Fish will be livewelled if a picture is desired!
1. If you're 16 years of age or older you must possess a valid fishing license for the state that the trip is being held. For example, if you are fishing at a lake in Georgia, you must possess an active Georgia fishing license.
2. If you have any special dietary needs you should plan ahead and bring them. We keep water and basic snacks on the boat but we do not have specialty foods. You can feel free to bring whatever food or beverage you want.
3. Weather appropriate clothing is always encouraged.
Call our tackle shop at 828-354-0250 to book and for pricing! You can also scroll to the bottom of this page and provide us with a brief description of when you will be in town, what lake you are desiring to fish or what you are trying to accomplish with your trip! We work extremely hard tailor each trip to fit the expectations of our customers!
We completely understand that plans change! Cancellation of a booked trip is super easy.
1. If you cancel your trip more than 7 days in advanced, you will receive your deposit back in full.
2. If you cancel your trip within 7 days of the trip, we will keep your deposit as we may not be able to fill that reserved time slot.
3. If you reschedule your trip within 7 days and up to 48 hours before the trip, that deposit will transfer to the new date and time. Please note that every effort will be made to change the date, but the change is based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
4. If you cancel the trip within 48 hours of the date of the trip, the full balance of the trip is due. This includes not showing up for the trip, being more than 1 hour late for the trip or not communicating on the pretrip call/text that occurs the afternoon prior.
Weather Related Cancellations
We make every arrangement possible to make your day as fun as possible. Unfortunately, weather can get in the way! The following is what we do to try and make the fun happen even when weather is an issue.
1. We will move the trip to earlier or later based on forecasted issues.
2. We will reschedule the trip for another day.
3. We will reduce the length of time of the trip to get as much fun in as we can.
4. If the weather creates a safety issue for the trip, we will cancel, and all monies will be refunded.